Parkinson Seed Farm began in 1937 as a sole proprietorship when Keith Parkinson purchased the ground and began dry farming. Keith ran the ground until 1967 when his son, Bob, bought the ground. The farm was incorporated as Bob’s Farms Inc. in 1973. Bob ran the farm as a dry farm as well until he began to pump water from the Teton River in 1978. When we began irrigating we used hand lines to water approximately 2,000 acres. In 1983, because of the quality of the area, we began raising seed potatoes . . .